Kalala Lodge: Reservations...



Thanks to visit our Kalala Lodge's Blog / WebSite !!!

To do a RESERVATION (Granada or Lagoon), just click on
Post a Comment in any page of this Blog / WebSite -or email us (kalalalodge@gmail.com)-, and send the 5 points's info below...


Shared Rooms: US$ 5.00 x Person
Private Rooms: US$ 12.00 ( 1 Person ) / US$ 16.00 ( 2 Person )
Hammocks: US$ 4.00 x Person

1. Date of your visit to Kalala Lodge ( Granada DownTown or Apoyo Lagoon )
2. Number of nights you will be lodging with us
3. Number of persons with you ( Adults / Kids / Babies )
4. Private Room ??? or Shared Room ( Dorm Style ) ???
5. Any other info ( meals / some special condition / tours... )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gustavo,
This is magnificent. My spanish is rusty since my trip, but congradulations on creating such a beautiful haven. Perhaps someday I will visit. I will tell anyone I know who is headed that direction to stop by. Anna and I will work on getting that photo to you.
Peace, Kimmy

Kristy said...

Hola Gustavo!

How are you? I'm back, my trip is over.... To bad! But I have many beautiful things to look back at. And one thing is my stay in Granada! I loved Granada and my stay in Kalala lodge. Thank you for that!
Hope your doing allright!
Kristy ( kristy.schep@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

Que Nota Gustavo !

I made it back safe and sound and boy is it COLD here!! We are already planning our trip to Puerto Viejo in May ! Just wanted to say thanks so much for everything at the Laguna and in town! You were a tremendous host and everyone there at Kalala was just wonderful! The 4 am airport run with a delicious cappuccino was a definite highlight :) Will be in touch and I hope people keep coming to Kalala to rest their weary heads. Merry Christmas! - Kylie (de Canada)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Charlotte Wouters said...

Hello,

Do you have a private room available in your hostel in Granada for 2 persons on 30 July, 31 July and 1 August?

Thank you very much,

Charlotte & Isaac,
Belgium

"... a good traveller never has a solid plan. "